Friday, February 24, 2012

Magic by B.o.B feat. Rivers Cuomo

Yay, its Friday! I'm subbing a half day of elementary gym then enjoying an evening out with friends at Smokey Bones... where we happen to know the bartender :) It is currently 53 degrees outside too, so its a pretty awesome day!

This outfit is what I wore yesterday (you may recognize the sweater from the video). I'm obsessed with these new shoes, so I put this outfit together based on them. I was pretty happy with the result.

Sweater: JCPenney / Skirt: Old Navy / Heels: Macy's / Earrings: Vera Wang for Kohl's / Watch: Armitron


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this outfit! Yet...I can't quite figure out what is making me like it so much. I think it is a combination of the charcoal gray and khaki with the skirt and heels. So cute!

    Rachel
    www.aspiringchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete