Saturday, February 25, 2012

1,2 Step by Ciara feat. Missy Elliot

This outfit is what I wore yesterday. The first one is how I wore it to school. The second one is how I wore it out to dinner and drinks with friends. I absolutely loved everything I was wearing, and even got a huge compliment from one of the waitresses at the bar saying that she loved my boots, the colors, and the whole look. I was incredibly flattered. It just topped off an awesome day.
Top: Loft / Pants: Macy's / Flats: H&M / Scarf: American Eagle / Earrings: Walmart / Watch: American Eagle

Top: Loft / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Steve Madden / Scarf: American Eagle / Earrings: Walmart / Watch: American Eagle / Belt: H&M

Hope your weather is ok... we had insane winds yesterday that knocked out power in some places and then it snowed which made the roads pretty slushy. Be careful out there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment