Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Hard Day's Night by The Beatles

I've had a very successful day which makes me a very happy and tired girl. I subbed middle school math today, which was actually helping a teacher do a budget workshop with the students... which was very eye opening for the students and very entertaining for the other teacher and I. Afterwards I went out to buy a gift for her upcoming bridal shower, came home to another internet outage so our provider got a call to have someone come out and fix it, and now I'm relaxing on the couch till I have the energy to make dinner. Still some other things to do tonight, so my energy better come back soon!

Today the temperature got up to 65 degrees... in February?! I had to celebrate with a skirt and bare legs. It was a nice day for a leap day! 
Top: Loft / Skirt: H&M / Heels: Bandolino / Scarf: Gift from Mom / Earrings: Vera Wang by Kohl's / Watch: Armitron



Hoping for my second wind to kick in soon. Do you have those days? I need caffeine!

1 comment:

  1. I'm always hoping for a second wind ;) you look so so chic--if I were a student in your class, I'd be distracted by your fashion! hope your week is rounding out well! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete