Tuesday, February 14, 2012

God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you are able to enjoy it with the one you love. Hubby and I will be enjoying some dinner and a movie this evening. And in the spirit of Valentine's, "Rose are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you!" (Thanks for following the blog! I feel the love!)

When I purchased this top, I knew I wanted to pair it with this skirt. Then I saw two other bloggers that I follow wear practically the same thing! J from J's Everyday Fashion has the same exact top and wore it like this. Jessica from What I Wore styled it the same way I planned, but since my top has the ruffle, I didn't want to add a necklace like she did here. Looks like we have similar everyday fashion :)

Top: Old Navy / Skirt: Gap / Heels: Bandolino / Belt: Charlotte Russe / Earrings: Walmart


And in honor of Valentine's Day, here's one of my favorite pictures from our wedding day. I'm so glad I met this man six years ago and have been his for the past five. 

Have a great Valentine's Day!!!!!! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment