Sunday, February 26, 2012

Honey Honey by ABBA

I'm not feeling that great today. My nose is running which makes my head hurt, which just slows me down in general. I slept a lot and took it easy yesterday, so I don't really know why I feel crummy. I'll take some nyquil tonight and should be back to normal tomorrow. :)

One time in college, I wasn't feeling well at all, but I was wearing a bright pink and yellow shirt, and was told I looked good.... which surprised me since I felt like I looked sick. So ever since then, when I'm not feeling 100%, but have to get dressed and go out and do things, I try to stick to bright cheery colors to fool people into thinking I'm not sick. Hence, why I wore yellow today!
Shirt: Gap / Jeans: Hollister / Shoes: Toms / Scarf: Walmart / Earrings: Walmart / Glasses: Burberry


What do you think? Did it work?

1 comment:

  1. It totally worked - love that scarf too :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete