Monday, February 20, 2012

Blue Skies by Frank Sinatra

Happy President's Day! I have been having a wonderful day off. I woke up at 9, had some breakfast, tidied the apartment, made Reese's desert bars, showered and got dressed, had lunch, read another 40 pages of Catching Fire, and am now watching the Bethenny Ever After marathon on Bravo. (I love her!)  Up next is making dinner, which will be my first time making french toast on my own, watching The Bachelor (pleeeeease get rid of Courtney!!!) and the season premier of Bethenny Ever After, and then reading more of my book. Hopefully I won't fall asleep because I'm picking up a friend at the airport at 1am! Its cheaper to have friends drop you off and pick you up then leave your car in the lot while you're gone, and we were more than willing to help out.

I am so excited about today's outfit. I now own a pair of cobalt and purple jeggings! They had a deal at Delia's that things on sale were buy one get one free, so I had to check it out, and this is what I found! My mom, sister, and I had some fun this weekend :)
Sweater: Gap / Pants: Delia's / Boots: Peebles / Earrings: Walmart / Watch: American Eagle / Glasses: Burberry 



How was your President's Day? Did you have the day off too?

1 comment: