Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dig by Incubus

Do you ever have those days where you feel like you got a lot accomplished, but barely did anything on your to do list? Today was one of those days. I finished the laundry I started the other day, cleaned the kitchen, showered and dressed, hung out with hubby, made dinner, and put together a few outfits for the blog. I'm very excited for things I have for the blog over the next week. Things are getting more creative here! However, my to do list looks untouched. Oh well.... its time for some ibuprofen and a head massage from hubby to make my headache go away. And probably some hot chocolate. Tomorrow I'll go out and run the errands that I didn't do today :)
Shirt: Lady Footlocker / Jeans: Peebles / Heels: Payless / Scarf: Old Navy / Earrings: Walmart / Watch: American Eagle

This is the shirt that all the ladies in my family got when we went to St. Thomas for Christmas. We all wore them when we went shopping one day, and they made it so much easier for us to find each other when we split apart. We also got many comments like "are you wearing blue tomorrow?" "I saw the rest of the red shirts go by," "Its the red shirt family." Yes, we get it, we're wearing the same thing. We know you're just jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment