Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Pictures and a Thousand Words!!!!!

I'm off to get fitted for my bridesmaid's dress for one of my best friend's wedding! The wedding is the second weekend of June and its February first, so its time to get them ordered!

Also, today is the 1 year birthday of pictures and a thousand words!!!!! I can't believe that its been a year since I decided to start my own blog. I love the blogging community. I especially love my followers! This blog has helped me grow in my fashion and I love getting ideas from other blogs that I follow. I was tentative about starting this, but am so glad that I did. :)
Cardigan: Old Navy / Shirt: Victoria's Secret / Jeans: Hollister / Shoes: Toms / Earrings: Etsy / Necklace: Stella and Dot

My awesome new Toms (thanks bro!)

Thanks for an awesome year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment