Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston

It snowed about 3 and a half inches, but we still made it out to Pittsburgh. We had dinner at Bar Louie and then headed to the Buckhead Saloon for some drink and dancing. It was a great time and turned out to be very successful. We also had a great view of the city, but it was too cold to stay outside long enough to take a picture. Now its time for a relaxing day with hubby.

Today's outfit features the new belt and shoes I got from H&M earlier this week. Blue and green is everywhere right now for Spring which I love. Also, I'm loving the bright colors I see in the stores. I felt this outfit was a wintery way of doing the nautical spring colors. I love this combination.

Sweater: Banana Republic / Jeans: Hollister / Belt and Shoes: H&M / Watch: American Eagle / Earrings: Etsy


Hope you can enjoy a relaxing sunday like us!
And the Blog title is in honor of Whitney Houston. I will definitely be watching the Grammy's tonight and hope they honor her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment