Thursday, February 2, 2012

Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston

Its a relaxing day for me today. No sub jobs, no real cleaning to do around the apartment, no errands. I could go to the grocery store because I need to pick up some things for the Superbowl party we're going to on Sunday, but I'd like the strawberries to be as fresh as can be... so I'm putting it off. I could do laundry, or just wear other things in my wardrobe. Hubby also only had a half day of work, so we get to relax together this afternoon.... and there will probably be some Wii games to be played. And maybe dinner at Olive Garden with a friend of ours. Ahhh life :)

I decided to wear my new yellow sweater again, and wanted to style it differently than before. I loved how the pink went with it, so I decided to try red this time. I feel like if I had cobalt blue skinnies with this outfit, I'd be wearing the wonder bread colors.... or primary colors.
Sweater: American Eagle / Cami: Aeropostale / Pants: Macy's / Shoes: Gift / Earrings: Walmart / Bracelet: Peebles


By the way, have you seen the new Toms ballet flats?! They are finally available for purchase and adorable. I wish they were cheaper because I want one in every color!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment