Saturday, August 20, 2016

Whatever She's Got by David Nail

Ahhh the weekend. Hubby is home, we can relax, get things done around the house, and go out and do whatever we want. And that's pretty much our plan. We're going to tackle cleaning the closets that we shoved things into so that things were put away or out of the way and mow the lawn. Then we have plans to meet a friend for dinner. Sunday, I'll be attending a LuLaRoe launch party for a friend who's just become a consultant. Other than that it'll be pretty relaxed and we can just hang out. And of course watch the closing ceremonies of the Olympics!

I wore this outfit for a play date and to run errands. I just got the top at the outlets this week. I like keeping my outfits simple, so I love little details like the lace on the shoulders. It also fit just right. Plus it was on clearance, so no brainer, right?! It paired perfectly with my purple skinny jeans too.

Top: Banana Republic / Pants: Delia's / Sandals: Target

Emma's dress is from Old Navy

Are they not the sweetest? Bentley loves his little sister!

I also wanted to share this picture. As an Army family, we have moved a few times. I was looking for artwork to put above our bed and decided it would be a great place to do a state wall. Hubby is from Ohio, I'm from New York, we met in Pennsylvania, moved to West Virginia for medical school, then to Washington for residency at our first Army post, and now to Missouri. There are hearts over the places where we lived in those states. The top middle print says, Home is wherever I'm with you. That couldn't be more true as we move around the country. 
[All prints are from Paper Finch Design, a shop on Etsy.]

No comments:

Post a Comment