Thursday, August 18, 2016

Something That I Want by Grace Potter

I'm a lucky girl! I had an amazing birthday. I spent the day at the outlet mall with my parents and Emma. I was able to shop at the Loft, J.Crew, and Banana Republic - stores I haven't been to in three years! We also stopped at Chico's for my mom and Carter's for Emma, and my Dad just came along for the ride. I love shopping sales and we got some great deals! It felt like back to school shopping and I am all set for fall! Afterwards, we drove home and Hubby was already home from work. I opened presents and then we ordered takeout from Ruby Tuesday's. We were all too tired to make dinner and Emma was taking a late nap, so it was the best compromise. Hubby had bought me an ice cream cake which was delicious. Then we relaxed on the couch and watched the Olympics. And so much love from friends through texts, Facebook, and more. It was pretty perfect. So here's what I wore for shopping and a few other snapshots from my day!

Top: Target / Jeans: American Eagle / Sandals: Target / Earrings: Target / Watch: Coach

Her onesie says, Wild About Mommy <3 

Yes! Outlets!!!!

Yup, I had a successful shopping day. Thanks mom and dad!

Beautiful bracelet and earrings from Hubby!

And he got me a new pair of Sperry's!

Beauty and The Beast piano music and the newest Harry Potter book from my sister!

It was an awesome birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment