Friday, August 19, 2016

Chillin' It by Cole Swindell

My parents left on Wednesday after a great week. During their visit we went to the Birthplace of Route 66 festival and car show, shopped at the outlets, spent time at the pool and splash pad (Emma's favorite place!), hemmed curtains, watched the Olympics, and made delicious dinners that we ate outside. And had plenty of ice cream! It was a great mix of relaxing with my parents and getting out to do fun things. I hope now that we're closer to be able to see our families a little more than when we were in Washington.

My first birthday purchase to share on the blog is this skirt. It was on clearance and fit so well, I got it in two colors! I was looking for a navy shirt in my closet to pair with it and found my Seattle Mariners shirt! Even the turquoise green color matched, so I decided it would be perfect to keep the outfit casual.
Shirt: Target / Skirt: Loft / Flats: Old Navy / Earrings: Gift from Hubby

Not sure she wanted to take a selfie with me, but I decided to put up my hair and liked how it looked

Family dinner in the backyard

Barbecue chicken, potato salad, baked beans, broccoli, and fruit salad

Hubs making a bonfire!

Everyone enjoyed the fire

Selfie with mom!

Always sad to see them go, but had an amazing time. Back to FaceTime chats till we visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment