Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Middle Of A Memory by Cole Swindell

Sunday started out like any other day, we got up when we wanted, had breakfast, then went outside to play. Hubs decided he wanted to go to Lowe's so we all got in the car and headed out in our pajamas. When we got back, we had lunch, Emma took a nap while I got showered and dressed and hubs did yard work. Then I went to my friend's LuLaRoe launch party while Hubs hung out with Emma. When I got back we had a quick dinner because we had a concert to go to! We got to see Cole Swindell!!! He came to Fort Leonard Wood to give a free concert to the troops in the middle of his tour. It was so awesome!!! We sat out on the lawn among many families with young kiddos, and Emma got to run around and dance while we listened to the awesome country singer. Definitely one of the best kind of summer nights!!!

Plaid shirts are always appropriate for a country concert. I just got this one from the JCrew outlet! I don't own cowboy boots, so I went with my new Sperry's instead. I was comfortable running after Emma and fit right in with the crowd.
Top: JCrew / Jeans: Old Navy / Shoes: Sperry's

Hubs turn to run after Emma :)

We had an awesome night!

Cole put on a great show!!! Thanks for coming to Fort Leonard Wood! We made an awesome memory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment