Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Mr. Know It All by Kelly Clarkson

On Sunday I went to a labor day weekend picnic. There was grilling, pot luck sides and deserts, corn hole, and good friends. I had an idea of what I wanted to wear, but then I started playing around with two different cardigans and two shoe options. I really liked all of them, so I decided to take a picture of each. What do you think? Which combination is your favorite?
Cardigan: Hollister / Shirt: American Eagle / Cami: Aeropostale / Shorts: Old Navy / Shoes: gift from friend / Earrings: Walmart

Shoes: Toms

Cardigan: Peebles

I want to to know unbiasedly (did I make up a word?) which combination you like the best, so I'll keep to myself which one I ended up wearing till tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. I like the black sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the middle option with the Toms shoes..

    --ALE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first combination the best i think 1 the red flats are adorable!

    ReplyDelete