Monday, September 3, 2012

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper

I had a fun little weekend. It started when I went to dinner with a friend on Thursday. I had a coffee date with a friend on Friday and enjoyed my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season. On Saturday I went to visit my sister at school, watch the first football game of the year, and visit my best friend who lives nearby. Yesterday I went to a picnic with a couple friends. I'm really lucky to have some great girlfriends who know to hang out and keep me busy while hubby is away on audition rotations. 
Shirt: Danskin / Shorts: Old Navy / Shoes: Sperry / Scarf: Old Navy / Earrings: NY&Co.


I realize that my past couple outfits with these black shorts are with grey and yellow tops, so this is a combinations of both!

No comments:

Post a Comment