Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Drive Myself Crazy by N'SYNC

I've been looking up places to live and puppies to adopt in both Tacoma and Augusta. I'm partially doing it so we check them out in person and get ideas of the area while we visit since we're not sure when we'll get back to really look, but partially because I can't wait to have a puppy and a house again. However I find puppies that are adorable and want them so bad.... but they won't be puppies when we move and are able to adopt them. Anyway, I'm getting excited for our future and we find out where we're going mid December!
Shirt: Gap / Jeans: Peebles / Shoes: Toms / Earrings: Target

Jacket: Old Navy


I love high 60s temperatures. Jeans and sweatshirts are my favorites, but I love this jacket from Old Navy which feels like a hoodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment