Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Airplanes by B.o.B.

We are off to Seattle this afternoon! I said a couple weeks ago that I was only going to be taking a carry on suitcase for our eight day trip. Luckily, my parents decided we would take one big bag between us to check for liquids and overflow, since travel size things don't really last that long. So my carry on suitcase is filled with clothes and shoes, my liquids are in the checked bag, and my laptop, ipod, and book are in my little carry on. Here's my suitcase all packed:

Inside my carry on suitcase:
  • 2 pairs of skinny jeans, 2 pairs of flare jeans, 1 jean skirt, 1 pair of yellow skinnies
  • 3 cardigans, 3 tank tops, 2 shirts, 2 sweaters, 1 pullover
  • undies, bras, socks, 2 pairs of pajamas, and a bikini
  • 2 scarves, 1 pair of boat shoes, 1 pair of flats, 1 pair of boots (being worn on the plane)
  • 1 coat (being worn on the plane), 1 light rain jacket
I brought mostly jeans because they go with everything. I have cardigans and tanks for layering options since the weather will mostly be in the high 60s/low 70s with one day in the 80s. I only wanted to bring a couple pairs of shoes, so the outfits are based on what works with them. Everything goes well with everything. I'm happy with how I packed for this trip since I'm normally a serious over packer. I even tried rolling my clothes or stacking my clothes to see how it fit better... and stacking won. See you tomorrow from Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment