Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Rose by Janis Joplin

It is Homecoming weekend at Westminster and I am loving seeing old friends and playing in the alumni band and jazz band tonight. Westminster will always feel like a second home, but it makes a big difference when all the people who went there with you are there too. I wish hubby was here too, but I think things are going pretty well in Augusta! Only 2 more weeks till I get to go to Georgia and visit!!!

Shirt: Loft / Pants: NY&Co. / Heels: Shoe Show / Earrings: Seattle's Public Market / Scarf: Walmart


This is what I wore yesterday to work. The scarf is perfect for fall, so I decided to bring out the red and brown tones in the rest of the outfit, and its the first time I'm able to wear these new red pants!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I'm still waiting for cooler weather to take out my scarves haha
    Sapir
    thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Scarves are the best for cooler weather! :)

      Delete