Friday, September 21, 2012

Crescent City by Youngblood Brass Band

Tomorrow I'll post pictures from our trip. I guess I missed posting two days during the trip, so I still have an outfit picture from it! I'm glad I packed layers because it was always cool in the morning, warm in the afternoon, and cool at night again. However when it said it was 80 degrees, it was the coolest 80 I've ever experienced. This cardigan and tank combination was perfect for that.
Cardigan: Old Navy / Tank: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Clarks / Earrings: Bridesmaid gift


Hope you have a great Friday! I'm off to TGIFriday's with some girlfriends for dinner tonight. Tomorrow night I pick up hubby from the airport for about 12 hours.... the military sends them home between rotations, even if its not for a whole day.... we get to have breakfast together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment