Monday, September 17, 2012

Smooth Rider by Dave Matthews Band

I am currently at the Fort Lewis-McChord base. Hubby was able to show us around yesterday and then I was able to stay for the night. Have you ever been on an army base? It feels a little like a college campus, which I like. We both like it here, but we'll find out in December where we're moving to in June. This afternoon, we will be visiting the Boeing Museum of Flight.
Sweater: Gap / Pants: American Eagle / Boots: Famous Footwear / Earrings: NY&Co.


I feel like I could ride horses in this outfit, but I love it. And I love riding horses. :)

2 comments:

  1. i loved fort lewis. it's very clean and everyone there is so nice. i think it's one of the best bases. i did not like fort benning in georgia at all. but the atmosphere at fort lewis is my favorite. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked it too. Its just as you said. The next base to visit is Fort Gordon in Augusta, GA.

      Delete