Friday, August 31, 2012

Its Hip To Be Square by Huey Lewis and The News

This is the second time I'm starting my day. I woke up early to get my oil changed then came home and took a nap. So now I'm feeling a bit more refreshed then I did at 6:30am and ready to have a good day instead of a tired one. So anyway, here's the outfit I wore yesterday in the Thursday Latelies video and out for dinner and drinks with a friend. My friend's husband is in hubby's med school class and is away doing audition rotations, so we're going through the same thing. 
Shirt: Ralph Lauren / Skirt: Gap / Shoes: Toms / Earrings: NY&Co.


Have a happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana! I'm visiting from a comment that you left on my blog and I'm happy to have found you this way and be a new follower. I have enjoyed reading your posts and looking at your outfits! I hope we can keep in touch. Have a nice Labor Day weekend!

    Jenny
    www.jensoutfitjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Welcome to my blog :) Hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete