Sunday, August 19, 2012

Birthday week in pictures

Happy Sunday! Hubby and I are relaxing and then going to see The Campaign. It looks hillarious in the commercials, so I'm pretty excited to spend the afternoon laughing. This is his last full weekend home before he does his audition rotations for two months, so we are taking full advantage of it. Anyway, today I have pictures from moving in and birthday celebrations for you. Its been an awesome week of seeing my family, hanging out with best friends, and turning 25. Thanks to everyone who made it so special!
Momma and baby

All my sister's stuff moved in!

Family photo after a successful move in!

After dinner drinks on my birthday

Love this man.

My birthday was buckets of fun!

Great friends

Hibachi dinner celebration on Friday

Excited to watch our dinner be made!

Soooo yummy!

Some of my best friends

Silver Lining
Have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Found you on the link-up and am now your newest follower. Happy 25th birthday! Nice to meet you!

    talesoftheyoungertwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun week! Congrats on moving in and happy birthday!! Hope you have a great year!
    Best,
    Sapir
    coffeebooksandairplanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sapir! Actually I was helping my sister move in.

      Delete
  3. It looks like you had an awesome birthday! Congrats lady, and thanks for linking up this week!

    P.S. Is that restaurant Benihanas?? I love that place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is Saga Hibachi grill in Pittsburgh.

      Delete