Thursday, August 16, 2012

Country Girl by Luke Bryan

Thank you all for the birthday wishes yesterday! It was an awesome birthday, and the celebrating isn't over yet! I have some pictures to share, but I'll post those later. Today's outfit picture is what I wore yesterday to help move my sister's stuff and do some shopping. I love this shirt because its sporty and the rest of the outfit matched perfectly. It was great for moving things up three flights of stairs, and luckily we had a cool breeze so it wasn't ridiculously hot. The move went really well and my sister is almost fully unpacked. I can't believe its already her sophomore year!

Shirt: Pink by Victoria's Secret / Cami: Aeropostale / Shorts: Old Navy / Shoes: Sperry / Earrings: Walmart

I've had a lot of compliments on my hair recently, and I really want to thank you all! I have finally found a style that works for me and a color that I love. I've tried so many different things with it, colors and cuts, but this one is my favorite. :)

2 comments: