Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bottoms Up by Trey Songz

Its a lazy day for hubby and me. He has to work all weekend though, so its nice that we have a day off together. We thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in, watched my friend from my hometown win his semifinal in crew in the olympics today (hoping he brings home the gold on Saturday!), and are now making sandwiches for lunch. The rest of the afternoon is open for some cleaning, taking a walk, making lasagna for dinner, and hanging out with some friends tonight to watch a movie and eat dessert. By the way... can we discuss how its already August? Summer is flying by, but I love fall, so I'm getting excited for it!
Top: Old Navy / Pants: NY&Co. / Scarf: Old Navy / Shoes: Shoe Show / Earrings: Etsy



Today's outfit was inspired by the one I wore the other day. I decided I haven't been wearing enough colored pants lately, so I rolled up these to capri's and the rest of the outfit came together quite nicely. I even got a compliment from hubby that its one of his favorite outfits! :)

Only one more day to enter the eShakti giveaway!!! Don't miss out on your chance for a free item of your choice from them!!! Enter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment