Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Love And Memories by O.A.R.

Have you ever seen the tv show, Greek? It was on ABC family for four years, and I watched it then, however the entire show is on netflix right now and I have been completely addicted to watching it all again. Hubby and I do that... find a show we love on netflix and then watch marathons of it at a time. Anyway, I'm absolutely loving it, and its been consuming my free time. However my friend invited me to visit Westminster's band camp with her today, so I have a good reason to get out of the apartment. And I'm sure we'll find ourselves at the outlets at some point!
Sweatshirt: Target / Cami: Aeropostale / Capris: Peebles / Flats: Target / Earrings: Charlotte Russe



Linked up with Real Girl Style today. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going outlet shopping today too! Holler! Also my husband and I totally do that with tv shows... W are currently totally hooked on criminal minds. I look forward to it every night! Glad I found your blog you are adorable and I'm so excited to follow along!

    New follower
    Bonnie
    Bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats awesome! Welcome, so glad to have you!

      Delete