Saturday, January 14, 2012

You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Its very relaxing around here which is just what we needed. After a nice morning of sleeping in (because I could not fall asleep last night), its been a lazy afternoon, to be followed by getting pizza with friends and then watching the Broncos vs. Patriots and the Miss America Pageant tonight. I will be cheering on Miss New York since she is a hometown friend of mine. She and her mom have been updating how things are going in the competition on facebook all week, and tonight is the final round and crowning. We may be switching back and forth to keep the boys happy.... they win either way, football or hot girls.

I received this sweater for Christmas and love it for a few reasons. Its a different style than most of my sweaters, and it has sequined fireworks on it! It looks pretty sweet and I love that I can dress it up and down, so you'll definitely be seeing more of this as I try different looks.
Sweater: JCPenney / Jeans: Aerie / Boots: Peebles / Earrings: Vera Wang for Kohl's / Bracelets: Charlotte Russe / Watch: Armitron



Its time to brave the cold to get some pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment