Monday, January 23, 2012

Every Day by Rascal Flatts

I went shopping at the outlets by school with some friends before we got to work for recruitment final night. I bought two skirts from New York and Co. however, I didn't try them on. Well, I did last night and was bummed that they were both too big. So I decided since I had the day off, to head up there today and see if I could exchange them. I picked up my little sis and we were successful. They didn't have the two I purchased, but I found a different skirt and a pair of pants. I'm excited because they are both different than anything I have in my closet. I will be debuting them soon. 
Top: Target / Jeans: American Eagle / Flats: Shoe Show / Cami: Aeropostale / Belt: Charlotte Russe / Earrings: Walmart / Glasses: Burberry


Tonight, hubby and I are celebrating the Chinese New Year with some chinese food!

So yummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment