Monday, January 30, 2012

Come What May from Moulin Rouge

It was a day of running errands for me. I needed to get out of the apartment today so I was glad to do them. I'm hoping that I fixed the problem with our car insurance... they wanted us to have a local agent instead of the one we've had for a few years? I also hope the new phone Verizon sends me on Friday will work better than the one they sold me in October... which gives me problems every other week. On the plus side, I picked up a few things at Bed Bath and Beyond with the gift card from my older sister that are making me happy. Now its time to watch the Bachelor!
Top: Loft / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Steve Madden / Earrings: Peebles / Watch: Armitron / Necklace: Stella and Dot



Just having fun with a closer up shot

Who are your favorite contenders on The Bachelor?

No comments:

Post a Comment