Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Domino by Jessie J

I hope you've enjoyed looking at pictures of our vacation. Here's a couple from our last two days. Tomorrow I'll be back with some outfit pictures!

Some guys playing steel drums on our last day while we were walking around town

The open air shopping market

Four of the six cruise ships that were in port that day

On our last day it rained, I think St. Thomas was crying because we were leaving, but there was a beautiful double rainbow!

5 of the 12 of our group had to go home early to get back to school and work, but the rest of us had two more days... here we are at our last dinner on vacation

Such good food! And awesome service... our waitress was born and raised in Harrisburg, PA and moved down to the island 2 years ago. She told us lots of cool things about the island!

Comparing our tans... I'm the one in the middle. Notice my watch? Hubby got it for me for Christmas!!! It was just what I wanted! :)

This santa set up was in the airport!

Waiting for our planes. Goodbye St. Thomas!

Hubby and I are home! (My hair has totally gone back to blonde... I dyed it again the other day, so you'll see what it looks like tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment