Friday, January 27, 2012

Nothing On You by B.o.B. featuring Bruno Mars

I have been so excited for this outfit since I bought these pants. New York and Co. was having an awesome clearance sale, and I found these for $5.99!!!! Plus they fit perfectly and were a colored pant like I was looking for. I hope you like them as much as I do. I kept it very basic today for my first time wearing them, but I'm excited to try other combinations. If you have suggestions, let me know!

Today, I subbed middle school language arts. They were reading The Hunger Games out loud in class when I took over for the teacher. The next class did the same thing. I was so impressed with how interested in reading this book they were. The second class was a page away from finishing the chapter with a minute left in class, so they asked me to speed read it because they were so into it. Now I'm hooked on the book and have decided to go out and get it so I can read the whole thing, besides chapters 10-12. Love it!
Sweater: Gap / Pants: NY & Co. / Shoes: Shoe Show /  Earrings: NY & Co. / Watch: Armitron


Today was a great start to the weekend! Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment