Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wanted by Jessie James

Hello there! I feel like I'm finally back since I'm doing an outfit picture again. It was an amazing three weeks, but now its time to get back into the swing of things. I got some awesome things for Christmas, so I have some new things for outfits, including this sweater. I realized I was lacking yellow in my warm clothes, so I was excited to receive this (thanks mom!). I paired the yellow with a pink cami and pink feather earrings plus cobalt shoes. I like how cheery this outfit is and it reminds me of spring... like our weather.
Sweater: American Eagle / Jeans: Hollister / Cami: Aeropostale / Shoes: Gabriel Brothers / Earrings: H&M / Necklace: Stella and Dot / Watch: Armitron / Glasses: Burberry


Since its cold out, I decided to add this scarf for warmth. :)
Scarf: Old Navy

Tonight I am meeting a friend for Starbucks, then its back to regular shows on tv again... The Office! Also, did you notice the new hair color? I dyed it a dark blonde/reddish color and am loving it! (And I hope you can see my tan... I worked really hard to get it, lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment