Sunday, January 15, 2012

Old Red by Blake Shelton

I feel like lately all I've been doing is watching football. Lots and lots of football. Not that I'm complaining, I've just watched a lot of it... including bowl games and playoff games. Obviously the Buffalo Bills didn't make it, but I still love the game and find someone else to cheer for. Tonight was no exception. I really wasn't concerned who won the Giants/Packers game tonight, however my outfit made it look like I had chosen a side. It did work, however, since the Giants are moving on to next week.

I chose the outfit because I wanted to wear my red cami. Which then made me want to wear these shoes... and so the outfit was put together. I really liked it, however since I wore a belt over my shirt, I felt stupid wearing one on my pants, so I didn't... and then felt like I had to pull my pants up sometimes. Does that ever happen to you?
Top: Loft / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Gift from friend / Earrings: Walmart / Belt: Charlotte Russe

(btw, my pictures are always taken as mirror image - thanks to photo booth - so my wedding rings are really on my left hand)

I love how the look turned out and may repeat this one sometime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment