Thursday, January 26, 2012

Copacabana by Barry Manilow

Its another productive day here. Hubby had a half day of work so he's organizing/cleaning the guest room/his closet. I ran a bunch of errands and am about to become Martha Stewart in the kitchen. Its cold and rainy, which makes me happy to be inside and warm. Plus, with the oven going, it'll definitely be warm and cozy. :)
Sweater: Hollister / Jeans: Peebles / Shoes: Shoe Show / Scarf: Peebles / Earrings: Walmart / Watch: Armitron



Peacoat: Target

I got this coat for Christmas from my grandma, and I love it! If you haven't noticed, green is definitely one of my favorite colors, so I was super excited about this coat. I also love how the scarf pops on the darkness of the coat. Now if only the weather would match the color of my sweater and scarf today....

No comments:

Post a Comment