Monday, January 9, 2012

New Years Eve 2011 Recap

How was your New Years Eve? Did you go to a fun party? Hang out at home? We all dressed up, had a four course meal, relaxed in our room and played the Big Bang Theory trivia game, then watched fireworks. It was a mix of a party and relaxing, but it was great. Here are some pictures of the evening:

Hubby and I all dressed up and we match (my sunburn goes with his red shirt!)

The ambiance of the restaurant, Havana Blue

First course: Caribbean Salad

The whole family ready to eat!

Somehow I missed taking a picture of the second course, but here's the third! I chose the chicken with rice and fried asparagus.

Fourth course: Cheesecake and sorbet! (With a candle for the birthday boy!)

Being artistic?

My little sis and I, and the only full outfit picture taken on the trip

And of course, fireworks on the beach!

We found an overlook at our resort that gave us a really great view of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment