Thursday, November 17, 2011

You and I/You and I by Glee Cast

Another day of subbing 5th grade science and social studies. I'm pretty good at this. The temperature dropped down to the 40s today and the classroom isn't too warm, so I knew to dress warmly. It also snowed at one point for less than a minute, but I watched it fly through the air. I'm not sure if I'm ready for snow yet... not till Thanksgiving at least. I do love snow when I'm inside and warm though, or completely bundled up and ready for it. Oh well, it is that time of year, and this New Yorker can handle just about any kind of crazy weather... so bring it on West Virginia! :)

Sweater: Abercrombie and Fitch / Pants: Macy's / Shoes: Bandolino / Earrings: Kohl's / Necklace: Claire's



Like my new necklace? I picked this one up and realized it was an M for my new last name and couldn't pass it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment