Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Someone Like You by Adele

I have a few things on the to do list for today. I need to take my paycheck to the bank (yay!), pack for the Thanksgiving weekend away (in Cleveland and Rochester), paint my nails, make cranberries and a tossed salad for dinner tomorrow in Cleveland, and make sure the apartment is clean, because we are bringing my mom back with us on Sunday (to see my friend in the touring company of Rock of Ages in Akron, OH... more on that later). Also, check out Black Friday deals and have a game plan for shopping with my mom and sister! Hubby and Dad get to sleep in... but I love shopping, even at all hours of the night/morning!
Top: Gap / Cami: Hollister / Jeans: Peebles / Clogs: Peebles / Earrings: Walmart


Easy and comfortable for getting ready for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment