Wednesday, November 16, 2011

We Found Love by Rihanna

This is a good work week! I got a phone call last night to sub the next three days in 5th grade at the middle school. I really like being able to stay in the same classroom for a few days because I feel like I get to know some of the kids. Its also perfect timing to work a lot, because this is hubby's last week in Cleveland so it keeps me busy, and its christmas present shopping time!!! Btw, I love Christmas shopping!!! Well, I love everything about Christmas. But let's not get ahead of ourselves since Thanksgiving is next week. I love the holidays!

Shirt: Hollister / Pants: Macy's / Heels: Bandolino / Earrings: Claire's

Scarf: Gift from mom

I love the pop of color in the shirt against the neutral pants, shoes, and scarf... however, I felt it was missing something in the first picture and decided to add the scarf... which was a good choice since the classroom was a little chilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment