Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tub Thumping (I Get Knocked Down) by Chumbawamba

Last night the hubby and I went to a friends house to pass out candy. Since we live in an apartment complex, we figured no kids would be stopping by, so we enjoyed seeing about 50 kids in their costumes in their neighborhood nearby at their place. I asked one little girl who she was, and she replied with Sammi, so I then asked her who she was dressed up as, and she said a bat... but clearly her father had dressed her as batman (and wished she was a boy). Some of the trick or treaters were very entertaining. I decided to dress in the black and orange theme and put on a witch hat while passing out candy (not pictured here).
Cardigan: Old Navy / Dress: Peebles / Boots: Crocs / Feather  Earrings: H&M




In other news, I'm sad to say that the University of Rochester YellowJackets were cut from The Sing Off last night. I thought they had done a great job and would make it to next week, but no such luck. They really made the city of Rochester, NY proud!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment