Friday, November 18, 2011

Ours by Taylor Swift

A few things about my outfit today. I wanted to wear a dress, but it was only going to be in the 40s in a cool classroom, so I then decided to dress as warm as possible. That lead to wearing my fuzzy warm socks with booties, long dress pants, a sweater and scarf. I'm in love with this new infinity scarf that I got this past weekend... you may remember it from our family christmas card pictures. Also, luckily these dress pants have belt loops because they are definitely too big around the waist for me to keep them up without one!  
Sweater: Old Navy / Pants: Peebles / Booties: Steve Madden / Scarf: American Eagle / Earrings: Walmart



I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with the hubby... and sleeping in tomorrow!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sleeping in tomorrow too. Well that is if the little one cooperates!
    Cute outfit. It's been cold here in KY the past two days. I even broke out one of my scarves today. I LOVE scarves. That infinity scarf is too cute.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete