Thursday, November 10, 2011

Say by John Mayer

Yesterday I wrote that I was going to dye my hair. Well I did. And the box was supposed to be one shade darker than it was. Well, it turned out much darker than expected. And I missed a few spots. It was patchy blonde spots in a reddish brown color everywhere else. Needless to say, I was super freaked out. I then went to the salon at the JCPenney nearby (recommended by a friend) and they saved the day. My stylist brought out a book of different hair colors and we decided that the color of my roots with the new color looked good, but we should go over my whole head with that color. I also hadn't wanted to go that dark, so we decided highlights was a good compromise. I am pretty happy with how it turned out. 
Here's the new color. My desk lamp makes it look lighter than it is in real life, but you get the idea.

Top: Izod / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Scarf: Peebles / Clogs: American Eagle / Earrings: H&M

You can see my darker hair better in these pictures. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment