Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm Into You by Jennifer Lopez

This is one of those days that I get to do whatever I want. No work, no hubby, with a wide open day. This can be scary and exciting. I will be dying my hair, doing my nails, and doing whatever else my little heart desires. 

Somehow I got a day ahead of myself, so here's an outfit that I wore last week:

Top: Loft / Cardigan: Old Navy / Jeans: Hollister / Shoes: Shoe Show / Earrings: American Eagle


Have you been to this site? Its pretty awesome and entertaining. I did the free thanksgiving and christmas cards with my family's faces... its pee your pants funny :)

1 comment:

  1. love that website! lol it's so funny. kahren's mom did one of us and his sister last year-loved it. i really like ur shirt- the bow in the front is so cute! i'm so happy we got to catch up last weekend, but miss u already! xoxo

    ReplyDelete