Tuesday, November 29, 2011

High Enough by Damn Yankees

It is a jam packed day. Mom and I are going shopping for a few hours (and picking up my new glasses... more to come on that later), driving up to Westminster to pick up my sister, driving to Akron, OH where hubby is meeting us for dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse, then we are all going to see one of my best friends from high school in the female lead role of Sherri in the touring company of Rock of Ages!!!!! These are all my favorite things... spending time with family and friends, shopping, eating good food, and musical theatre. Besides all the driving, this is going to be an amazing day! 
Top: Loft / Jeans: Gap / Heels: Bandolino / Necklace: American Eagle / Earrings: Stella and Dot


Basically I am loving life right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment