Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Wishlist #1

Its that time of year where everyone goes shopping for everyone else except themselves, but instead they make wishlists of what they would like so other people can buy them. Gotta love holiday shopping. Here are some things that I have on my list from American Eagle:

Pointelle Detail Sweater (in my favorite color green)

Floral Mixed Media Tank (perfect for our beach vacation after Christmas!)

Brocade Party Dress (New Years Eve Party!!!)

Fair Isle Long Sweater (cozy and perfect for jeans and boots or leggings)

Wrap dress (I've been looking for a long sleeve dress that isn't too dressy for regular wear)

Hipster Flare Jean

(And a very pixelated picture of pewter Toms)


I think you may see a few of these wishlists till Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment