Friday, November 25, 2011

Little Wonders by Rob Thomas

Did you have a wonderful Thanksgiving? I'd sure say we did. Hubby and I went to his mom's house first for dinner with them and his brother's family, then headed to his dad's for desert and to see more family, then finally drove up to my parents house and arrived at midnight. It was off to Black Friday shopping for my mom, sis, and I while dad and hubby went to bed. After being awake for 24 hours, we finally finished shopping and were very successful! When we left our final store, this is what we saw... a beautiful sunrise :)

I have a really cute outfit on right now, but I'll be sure to repeat it so you can see another time!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the sunrise when we left the mall from Black Friday shopping too. I tried to snap a pic but it didn't turn out.

    Glad you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete