Monday, November 19, 2012

Die Young by Ke$ha

I want to take this time to say how excited I am that this little blog now has 101 followers!!! I'm so proud of how far this blog has come in the year and a half that I've been writing and taking pictures for it. Thanks for taking time to read it! You guys are the best!!! So, I got my hair cut on Saturday. But you won't see it till tomorrow because I have an outfit picture from Friday. We went to Pittsburgh's Light Up Night and expected to do a lot of walking outdoors, however by the time we found parking we were really hungry. We ended up finding a restaurant and spent most of the night hanging out there with our friends and eating great food. So we had a great night, and saw a lot of what was going on as we tried to find an open parking garage and walked around looking for a restaurant, but really enjoyed ourselves inside. Here's how I layered for our cold evening outside
Sweater: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Steve Madden / Earrings: NY&Co.

Scarf: Space Needle Gift Shop

Coat: Peebles



I absolutely love this whole outfit, and may be repeating it sometime soon. I knew this coat was a smart choice for staying warm as well as the scarf and boots (which are brown and heeled). I love the color combination of white, purple, and brown. The whole outfit was warm, comfortable, and pretty stylish.

7 comments:

  1. I wondered why your page wasn't on my list of blogs I follow...might have helped if I had actually pressed the join this site button...doh..

    I love this outfit! You have such a lovely smile in all your photos, it's so refreshing :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coat!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete