Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Diamonds by Rihanna

We are less than a month away from finding out where residency will be next year! Can you tell I'm anxious and excited? Its only deciding where I will live for the next six years! But back to today, hubby and I are going to see Skyfall tonight! I may need to take a nap after school to stay awake for it, but we've heard great things about the latest James Bond so we're excited to see it.
Sweater: Banana Republic / Jeans: Peebles / Shoes: Clarks / Belt: Loft / Earrings: NY&Co.


Purse: Vera Bradley

I was really happy with how this outfit turned out. I started out with a basic sweater and jeans combination and decided to add a pop of color with the pink belt, earrings, and even pink socks! And of course the Vera Bradley purse :)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, is he doing an early match specialty? That's awesome. And so exciting!

    Cute color combination too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's in the Army and the military match is early.

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I love the pop of color with the pink skinny belt. So cute! I hope it's good residency news for you guys!

    ReplyDelete