Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! Hubby and I are about to leave for Cleveland to spend the day with his family. We are doing Thanksgiving with my family on Saturday, so we get twice as much turkey and family time! I am very blessed and thankful for so many wonderful family members and great friends. The people in my life are who I am truly thankful for, especially that hubby of mine! :) Really the list of what I'm thankful for this year goes on and on, but I wanted to share that I am thankful for you, my wonderful readers! It makes my day to read your comments, and when the number of followers went over 100, I was brimming with joy! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones!
Cardigan: Old Navy / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Steve Madden / Earrings: American Eagle


I thought yellow and brown were fitting fall/Thanksgiving colors! Have a great one!

4 comments:

  1. You look so cheerful and bright! Hope you had a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, those boots are super cute!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog post for more info: http://www.fabulessinheels.com/2012/11/liebster-award-and-look-of-day.html
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete