Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ho Hey by The Lumineers

Today is a 'get everything ready to leave for the holidays' day. I have some errands to run, laundry to finish, and packing to start. We don't leave till Thursday morning, but if I start today then it won't be a stressful process. Plus I'm starting to switch decorations over from fall to Christmas, so if I get everything done, I can do more fun decorating before we leave! Today's outfit pictures feature my new hair cut! Its an angled long bob and I love it. Its similar to what I had, but shorter which means lighter and easier because it doesn't take as much time to style. I had a great experience at the salon and will definitely be going back. What do you think?
Pullover: Under Armour / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Sperry's / Earrings: Stella and Dot / Watch: American Eagle




It warmed up a bit this weekend, so I decided to celebrate with capris! I also love the color of this pullover that hubby got for me for Christmas last year. This outfit is very bright and cheery! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment