Monday, November 12, 2012

I Found You by The Wanted

Happy Veteran's Day! First, I want to recognize my father who was in the Navy and my husband who is in the Army and all the other wonderful people who have served our country. Thank you for all that you have done! Secondly, we had a great weekend! My parents came down and we had time to just relax and do what we wanted. We ate at our favorite burger restaurant, bought a few pieces at the Fiestaware outlet, shopped at IKEA for 2 hours, went to see the Festival of Lights at Oglebay Resort, and went to my sister's concert choir concert at Westminster. It was fun and relaxing, and I'm getting excited for the holidays!!!
Shirt: Loft / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Famous Footwear / Scarf: Old Navy / Earrings: Stella and Dot




Image 5687

This outfit was created because I wanted to wear the classic white tee and jeans and I'm in love with the yellow infinity scarf. I'm all about basics with fun accessories. Now its back to laundry, braving the wind to run errands, finishing my mom's amazing Mexican soup, and teaching dance. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm warming up to a long sleeved tee and jeans for myself. This proves that it can look put together but casual, so thanks for convincing me fully! I can't really see the boots (the photos won't open) but I bet they're also awesome!

    ReplyDelete